All 6 sets contain a different "Breed" Icon PLUS:
- A Smaller "Render" Icon (by Gandreas)
- "Fav" Icon (thanks to the awesome David Lanham)
- "Nodes" Icon (Book with the "connection thingy")
- "Gradients" Icon (Color-Wheel-Style)
- "Share" Icon (Locally Shared; User-Symbol)
- "Add" Icon (Empty Drawer for the Mutations Tab)
- Move the content of the downloaded folder into the
"Resources" folder inside the quadrium application*
- On prompt: "Replace" then restart quadrium, done
Or, if you're using quadrium | flame:
/Applications/quadrium | flame/Contents/Resources/
A Pixadex-iContainer with 27 Toolbar Icons (incl. 8 "Breed" Icons). [DL:Right-Click]
You may want to use CandyBar with Pixadex. That's the easiest way.
If you choose the "Set of all PNG's" you first have to rename them accordingly.