new version of quadrium | flame

quadrium2 : build, mutate, evolve, animate : images, textures, fractals, art
Pharmagician

new version of quadrium | flame

Post by Pharmagician » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:11 pm

It's been very quiet for a couple of weeks - when can we expect the new version?

gandreas
Immortal

Post by gandreas » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:31 am

Not sure - I've been busy trying to clean up and organize a bunch of unrelated stuff (and trying to not get too much time sucked into iPhone SDK investigations), not to mention working on features for other quadrium products.

The only major task left is updating the documentation and writing tutorials to show off how to use the seeds and effects, 3D phong rendering, and writing your own topologies, seeds and effects in quadriumScript.

There's a couple of minor tasks as well (such as QuickLook support, some AppleScript work) and a couple of must-fix bugs, but it's looking pretty good.

I'm hoping that the next beta is feature complete, so I'd choosing "waiting for release" over "do two releases".

Pharmagician

Post by Pharmagician » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:40 pm

Thanks - looking forward! It would be great if the additional documentation were exactly that, rather than incorporated into a revised original document. I've printed out all the docs and to avoid printing it all out again it would be ideal if the new additional documentation could be accessed and printed separately. Wishful thinking!