Lost color models

quadrium2 : build, mutate, evolve, animate : images, textures, fractals, art
BarbMc

Lost color models

Post by BarbMc » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:17 am

I'm new to this - I've clicked on the gradient tab and at one point was able to select a color model (rgb, crayons, mondrianum). However, this time I selected Mondrianum and a box loads saying a new version is available. So I downloaded the new version. Still the box pops out. I'd like to be able to select another color model and I can't get back to the color model selection screen.

I hope this makes a bit of sense.

Thanks.

gandreas
Immortal

Post by gandreas » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:22 pm

That's very strange, since I've got no automatic "code version checking" anywhere in any of the quadrium products (there is an explicit "check for new version" command, but that never happens automatically).

So it does sound like a bug in the Mondrianum color picker (which I'd never heard of until just now) - I'd try first explicitly quitting quadrium, downloading the latest version of Mondrianum, install it (make sure that the old version is removed) and then relaunch quadrium and see if that resolves it. This may be extra problematic since according to their website, the current beta expires this weekend...

BarbMc

Post by BarbMc » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:49 am

gandeas - This is a Flames problem. I've posted in the incorrect area. But I have managed to get by the update screen. I've downloaded the new (soon to be old) version.

And am back to the program.

Thank-you.