i have generated a lot of killer videos using quadrium2

quadrium2 : build, mutate, evolve, animate : images, textures, fractals, art

gandreas
Immortal

Post by gandreas » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:08 am

Cool!

Perhaps I need to add an "Upload to YouTube" script...

anomaly
IQ Test: Orange

Re: i have generated a lot of killer videos using quadrium2

Post by anomaly » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:34 pm

Want to do the same, but on my Mac (snow leopard O.S.), making videos on my registered copy of Quadrium 2 doesn't work. I only get vertical lines, regardless of the setting I use, and I've tweaked and tried EVERYTHING for over a year now. I've posted somewhere else on this board, and also emailed Gandreas, but nobody has responded.

Does anyone have an identical problem, or are there any solutions? One of the reasons I purchased this program was to make videos. Failing that, does anyone know of software where I could make a similar kind of video using my fractal images?

Sort of feel like I'm shouting into the wind...

Also, I'm not very geeky, so if there is a solution, I need step-by-step instructions.

mirko

Post by mirko » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:29 am

Hello,

I have the very same problem.
Video output is corrupt. I sent the author a mail but he has not answered yet. I hope he will...

In the meantime, I downloaded the 2.4 Beta version and so far I don't have the vertical lines...

EDIT: a could generate a small short video but it was highly dirty because of the low quality setting I chose (or didn't: it was the default one). I tried creating an high-quality 1024x1024 1 minute long video and all i got after a looooong moment was 60 seconds of light blue.
I shall make more try but meanwhile I am quite suspicious something doesn't work quite expectedly.

mirko

Post by mirko » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:07 pm

OK, I made other tests on several machines using the latest beta and I do not get any output despite the long compilation time: It's just black.
Please, M. Developer, do something: I paid for it 3 days ago... :cry: