- * Gradient with cyclic styles were inconsistent between Altivec and non-Altivec for very large values (such as you'd see with very large bailout values in escape fractals and "shaded" style external coloring).
* Added a bunch of new nodes (various fractals, weaving pattern, etc...)
* Support for metric sizes
* Command clicking in the view will show a ruler as you drag the image
* Option clicking in the view will show a magnified version at that location (you can zoom in/out using up/down arrow keys or mouse scroll wheel).
* Problems with images of non-square sizes fixed (might result in some shifting of images in some cases).
* Copy image uses compressed TIFF format now
* Provides post render "open with" list of all applications that advertise support of TIFF files.
* Aliases to application or Automator applications (need to be saved as applications, not as just workflows) can be added to ~/Library/Application Support/quadrium/Image Apps and these will also be listed in the post render action list.
* Fixed some Altivec problems with parametric nodes
* Spotlight importer
* Document now can contain a copyright field
* Fixed problem printing on non-default paper sizes
quadrium2 : build, mutate, evolve, animate : images, textures, fractals, art
Post Reply[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
• Page 1 of 1
The next version (1.0.2) of quadrium should be out sometime soon. Below is a list of what to expect:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest