Quadrium2/Snow Leopard

quadrium2 : build, mutate, evolve, animate : images, textures, fractals, art
Leana
IQ Test: Orange

Quadrium2/Snow Leopard

Post by Leana » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:32 am

I Love my quadrium2 app !!! but now i have snow leopard-- is there ever going to be a time when it starts working with quicktimeX ?? is there something i can do to get the rendering to work again ??? cause- it doesn't, and i'm pretty upset about it- but- i really don't want to erase, and re-install old OS- which seems to be my only option at the moment.

SOMEBODY- PLEASE HELP ?????

(see why i love it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMphcjq1q9A

(hope that works- don't get much practice in this format :))

gandreas
Immortal

Re: Quadrium2/Snow Leopard

Post by gandreas » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:27 pm

I've got this particular issue fixed (in all three products), but temporarily broke something else in the process.

And I know that I'm going to break your hearts, but I've had to drop support for 10.4 (and unofficial support for 10.3.9).

I'm planning on have "thrill seekers" releases out this week with this fix - it's nice not to have to wait two weeks for the AppStore to review something...

Leana

Post by Leana » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:43 pm

I've got this particular issue fixed (in all three products), but temporarily broke something else in the process.

I think this is good news for me- but i can't tell- thank you so much for saying something- I have been going nuts !! so-- i just wait for an upgrade ?? I'll check the page for stuff- and also have plans to get other programs if this gets working-- i will be such a happy camper !! :))

i will try to be patient--

gandreas
Immortal

Post by gandreas » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:30 pm

Cruise over to the quadrium2 download page, and look under "Thrill Seekers".

Now granted, there are probably more problems to be fixed, but at least it seems to render movies well enough...

(And if you're not running Snow Leopard, there's no point in grabbing it)

Leana

Post by Leana » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:21 am

gandreas wrote:
OMG !! TY !!!!
Here I go-- testing-- 1-2-3 !!
:))
(of course i have snow leopard- that was the prob-- LOL

Leana

Post by Leana » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:46 am

Here I go-- testing-- 1-2-3 !!
so far, so, good !!!!!! I am very happy so far !!! you rock-- thank you so very, very much !!
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php ... 387&ref=nf

Leana

Post by Leana » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:42 pm

gandreas wrote:Cruise over to the quadrium2 download page, and look under "Thrill Seekers".

Now granted, there are probably more problems to be fixed, but at least it seems to render movies well enough...

K- so-- appears to be fine- the only thing i noticed was that the back page thing on the breeding page- shuts down the program, but there is no indication that it happened- i can deal with that- and also, you'll notice in the video provided here, there is some jumping in the rendering- don't think that's new - but it happens, and i can totally deal with that as well--
what i really want to know is--- does flame work with snow leopard yet ? I would like to purchase, but don't know if it works yet-- or ever will----
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psi-kcRJ_H4