Feature request

Discussion of Widgetarium, the widget creation IDE
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
llscotts
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Feature request

Post by llscotts » Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:16 pm

Hi,
While I was thinking of it, I wanted to pass along a request that will greatly improve Widgetarium's usability for me. One of the big time-wasters at the moment involves opening and resizing project files. Please make Widgetarium remember the following, in order of importance:
1. The size and position of windows previously opened.
2. Viewing options selected for each window. (I previously suggested this could be added as a preference, I think)
3. Option to reopen project that was open when Widgetarium quit (either by crashing or by user action)
4. Option to reopen project files that were open when Widgetarium quit.

Thanks!
Leland

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable