Mondo Solitaire 1.1

Discuss the various current and future Widgets from gandreas software
macphisto96

Mondo Solitaire 1.1

Post by macphisto96 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:09 pm

I had been using version 1.0 and greatly enjoyed it, especially Golf. I downloaded v1.1. Golf still appears on the selection menu on the back of the widget, but when I select it no information appears about the game - it stays on whatever game was selected prior. When I flip back to the game side of the widget, Golf is there but no cards appear in the discard pile. When I click on one of the cards to flip it over it merely disappears. Is this just a bug in this version? It worked perfectly fine in the previous version. Pyramid Golf works, but I greatly prefer the regular game.

gandreas
Immortal

Post by gandreas » Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:37 pm

Yes, that is a bug, and a fairly easy fix as well. I'm just not sure when I'll get a chance to rev and release the Widget...

macphisto96

Mondo Solitaire 1.1

Post by macphisto96 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:57 pm

Thanks for the reply. I just wanted to be sure my Mac wasn't having some kind of problems and, if it wasn't, if you knew there was a bug. No hurry on it, there's plenty of other games to play in mondo solitaire and it gives me the chance to try them out. I have found Golf to be very addictive.

Thanks for mondo solitaire and other widgets. I use the Solitaire widget the most and have recommended it to others. I love the information you give on each game and variations, that the widget keeps track of my wins in each game, and the overall layout. It's my favorite solitaire program by far. Thanks for your talent and effort developing and maintiaining it - it's a great program!

gandreas
Immortal

Post by gandreas » Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:37 pm

The updated mondo solitaire (1.2) includes the Golf fix, besides being Universal...