How soon is soon?

quadrium | prime : write, mutate, evolve, animate : images, textures, fractals, art
ajks

How soon is soon?

Post by ajks » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:16 pm

Hey dude!

How soon is soon? (as in "Coming Soon")

I want to give you some money!

Merry Christmas!!

gandreas
Immortal

Post by gandreas » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:13 pm

In a perfect world, "before MacWorld". Of course, we don't live in a perfect world.

It's getting pretty close, though - most major outstanding bugs are fixed (assuming that no more new ones are found), and the only major feature that still needs work is the "array of objects" code used for layering an the like and hope to finish today (I _really_ want to be able to easily hide/show an object in a simple way without requiring each and every object to implement a "hidden" checkbox, and I've got half of the approach working - basically the UI see one list of things, but the internal code generation sees a filtered list of things).

Right now it's the documentation which is taking the bulk of the time (and there's going to be at least 100 pages worth, possibly 200), and there's obviously some dependancy on what the testers find...

But I definitely appreciate the "wanting to give me some money" attitude!

ajks

Ha!

Post by ajks » Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:31 pm

As for the money, it's going to be either you or Blizzard for Starcraft 2, whichever comes out first.

Dang, I know I'll end up buying both anyway... :)