Astrolgo 2.0 Sneak Peek

gandreas software products on the iPhone/iPod touch
gandreas
Immortal

Astrolgo 2.0 Sneak Peek

Post by gandreas » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:02 am

Astrolgo has been completely re-designed from the ground up, making it easier to use on both the iPhone and the iPad (including support for landscape), with a new UI designed to make it easier to work with a variety of dates and locations.

Plus, there is a brand new "almanac" feature, showing planetary ingresses, retrograde/direct, moon phases and lunar v/c.

You might need to control/right click on the iPad images and "view in new window" (or equivalent) to see them fully...

Spideog
IQ Test: Orange

Re: Astrolgo 2.0 Sneak Peek

Post by Spideog » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:13 pm

I updated Astrolgo 2.0 but have a problem. The Orrery view does not spin time in the same way as the other version, which I preferred. There are no prefs or now buttons at the top of the screen.these features were excellent and in fact are listed as being present in the current version but are not. Will this change? Is it possible to revert back to the previous version? I also preferred the buttons at the bottom so you could switch from orrery to horoscope easily.

meacoobi
IQ Test: Orange

Re: Astrolgo 2.0 Sneak Peek

Post by meacoobi » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:59 am

I am a new user to Astrolgo 2.0 and updated it to 2.02 in my iPad 1 with latest iOS. Besides amazed by variety of functions in Astrolgo 2.02, I am also surprised the App still crash quite often when comparing charts or switching charts (yes, still lots of crashes). Moreover, one important feature in the demo snapshots in Apple iTune store, biwheel synaptry comparion, is missing in the Astrolgo V2.0. What a surprising to me. I wonder I might need some instructions to bring BiWheel composite charts to work. Or a restoration of the complete composite synaptry by your programmer is needed.

Your help in crash-fix and composite chart functionality will be appreciated. Otherwise a warning message will be put in iTune for others.