Astrolgo - compare charts

gandreas software products on the iPhone/iPod touch
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Teskaf1
IQ Test: Orange
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Astrolgo - compare charts

Post by Teskaf1 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:33 am

If I have calculated and saved a chart, and I want to compare with "Here and now chart", the last one has taken over the birthdata from the saved chart :?
How can I avoid that?

Teskaf1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Astrolgo - compare charts

Post by Teskaf1 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:11 am

Can I get an answer please?

gandreas
Immortal

Post by gandreas » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:00 pm

Tapping the "load" button at the bottom of the initial screen will replace the primary/left side event.
Tapping the "compare" button at the bottom will load the secondary/right side event.

Teskaf1

Post by Teskaf1 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:14 pm

Thanks for answering me. It's a little bit unclear to me what you mean.
I see the buttons "load" and "compare" on top of my screen, not at the bottom !?!

But I think I have figured out how it works. Opening the app the "Here and Now" chart dates are there. Comparing that with a saved chart is going well.
First loading a saved chart and THEN choose compare, the dates are changed into the first chart.

Sorry, my english understanding and writing is not very good.

Best regards
Teska