Astrolgo - two minor issues

gandreas software products on the iPhone/iPod touch
rif
IQ Test: Orange

Astrolgo - two minor issues

Post by rif » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:10 pm

I hope you aren't tired of my posts on Astrolgo yet. I wouldn't bother if I didn't think it was such useful software! :)

I identified two minor issues, one easily reproduced and one not.

The easy one is that once a chart title is set after loading a chart, the title does not change if I manually adjust the chart. Even if I View Now, the title stays from the last loaded chart.

The one I can't readily duplicate is that sometimes the Settings page sticks to the top -- that is, I can't scroll all the way down and it will always spring back to the top, preventing me from changing any options beyond what appears on the first page.

On a loosely related note, is it possible to add the title to the PDF of an emailed chart?

Thanks.

rif
IQ Test: Orange

Re: Astrolgo - two minor issues

Post by rif » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:24 am

I didn't want to start a new thread for this UI request.

I find myself frequently swiping between the chart and the positions pages, to check aspects and the moon in particular. (if I haven't mentioned, I'm mainly doing horary at this time.) Tapping the dots themselves doesn't sync with page transitions so I end up doing a lot of swiping. It would be helpful if this page were closer to the chart -- maybe preceding the houses for example, or available by scrolling down. Or if tapping the paging dots worked so I could tap to the pages instead of swiping, that would be fantastic.

Thanks for reading.