Astrologo-Transits compare charts and forum link sugestions

gandreas software products on the iPhone/iPod touch
IQ Test: Orange

Astrologo-Transits compare charts and forum link sugestions

Post by mmicky » Mon May 23, 2011 8:18 pm

I've been trying to use Astrologo to compare my saved "Natal Chart" with the "Right Now" or "Today" charts which are not part of the predefined or calculated dates.
The order matters because i'm accostumed to view my natal ascendant, my planets and houses in their specific original positions like a picture that i've memorized.
I have achieved that result by saving a temporary chart for the "View Now" or (Now), then loading my Natal chart, then comparing with the saved Temporary chart.

I'm suggesting to (please) include the "Right Now" calculated date and time in a future version. I think many people would like it. Other Iphone apps provide a direct way to ask questions or submit suggestions via email but maybe the forum has some advantages for "you" the developers in which case i suggest to include a link to the forum within the Astrologo app.
I hope your answer bring good news.

Re: Astrologo-Transits compare charts and forum link sugesti

Post by gandreas » Tue May 24, 2011 12:19 pm

There is currently a limitation that the (live updating) "Right Now" can only be associated with the "left" side. However, it should be easy to add a calculated date based on the current date/time (one that isn't going to be constantly being updated as time moves forward), which is hopefully good enough.

One of the main reasons to use a webboard like this for feedback/questions is to allow other users to search through existing questions that may already be answered (as well as provide support to other users). Adding a link from the app is a good idea...