Editing Orbs in Astrolgo

gandreas software products on the iPhone/iPod touch
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cine
IQ Test: Orange
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Editing Orbs in Astrolgo

Post by Cine » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:08 am

When I change the orb of anything, then go back to the previous screen, the orb change is lost. The orb just goes back to the previous setting.

How can I change an orb for the Sun (for example) and have it remember that change?

Is this a bug? It certainly seems like a bug.

gandreas
Immortal

Re: Editing Orbs in Astrolgo

Post by gandreas » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:18 am

I've finally been able to reproduce the problem (at least in some cases) so expect a fix for this soon... (Hopefully it should be simple enough to track down, since it use to work)

Cine
IQ Test: Orange
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Cine » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:07 am

Thanks. It would be very helpful.

:)

gandreas
Immortal

Post by gandreas » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:36 pm

The update with that fix was just approved, so should roll out to the various AppStore servers over the next couple of hours