Crash when accessing photos for custom dice

Simulated dice for role playing games
jpsharp
IQ Test: Orange

Crash when accessing photos for custom dice

Post by jpsharp » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:21 pm

I don't know if this has to do with the corrupted 3.1.2 update, but whenever I try to assign a photo from the camera roll to a custom die face, the app crashes. It will let me pick a photo, move and scale it, but when I tap "Choose" the app crashes one or two seconds later. In fact, if I just tap the film icon, which takes me to the Photos screen, and then tap "Cancel" the app still crashes. This happens on both my iPad 3G and my iPod Touch 4G.

jpsharp

Re: Crash when accessing photos for custom dice

Post by jpsharp » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:08 pm

I just installed the latest update (3.1.2.1) and the problem still exists. I can't assign an existing photo to a custom die. I can snap a photo and assign it to a die face, but if I try using an existing photo, the app crashes.
Am I the only one having this problem? Hard to believe since it's happening on two different devices.

Uranium Dragon
Honored

Post by Uranium Dragon » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:55 pm

never used any photos on my dice. I'll give it a try.

jpsharp

Post by jpsharp » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:11 pm

Uranium Dragon wrote:never used any photos on my dice. I'll give it a try.
Did you have a chance to try it yet? I tried it on a third device (iPhone 4) with the same result. Bummer.

gandreas
Immortal

Post by gandreas » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:12 pm

I have to make sure this works on various devices with various OS versions, but I think I've got it fixed for a 3.1.3 release

jpsharp

Post by jpsharp » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:24 pm

gandreas wrote:I have to make sure this works on various devices with various OS versions, but I think I've got it fixed for a 3.1.3 release
Awesome, thanks!

Keluvan

Post by Keluvan » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:07 pm

[I don't know if this has to do with the corrupted 3.1.2 update, but whenever I try to assign a photo from the camera roll to a custom die face, the app crashes. It will let me pick a photo, move and scale it, but when I tap "Choose" the app crashes one or two seconds later. In fact, if I just tap the film icon, which takes me to the Photos screen, and then tap "Cancel" the app still crashes. This happens on both my iPad 3G and my iPod Touch 4G.
I was having this problem but discovered if I go to my photos and copy and then paste it into the custom die face it doesn't crash. Also on a side note I noticed that my custom dice were not showing up when I tried to put them into the dice bar. I doscovered that they were actually there but were invisible for some reason. I had to scroll through the blanks until I found the one I wanted.

Keluvan