Help using one list to cancel dice in another list

Simulated dice for role playing games
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
leonpoi
IQ Test: Orange
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Help using one list to cancel dice in another list

Post by leonpoi » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:50 pm

Hi all

I'm just getting to grips with the formula editor and had a breakthrough in understanding today. It's still early days but I'm getting better.

I need some Help using one list to cancel dice in another list (aka penalty dice).

I have good dice (white + black) and penalty dice (red)

@1 ← #1 Wd6 @ .
@2 ← #2 Kd6 @ .
@3 ← #3 Rd6 @ .
@4 ← sort( @1 , @2 )

I trying to understand what the next lines would be because I want to:
1. Cancel good dice with penalty dice of the same number
2. Keep all dice shown, but have cancelled ones on the lighter shade used for R&K
3. Report the max good dice value un-cancelled
4. Report number of kept dice equal to max good dice (e.g. 5(2))

Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable