Hello World?

Discussion of the Python IDE

Moderator: gandreas

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dax
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello World?

Post by Dax » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:03 pm

Could someone post a simple walk-through for how to compile a 'hello world' into an app? I've been playing with this for an hour and appear to have exhausted the available build options. I have however managed to crash PyOXIDE four times and reduce my source code to a 0 byte file twice. None of which could be repeated.

Thanks!

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable