About quadparts of Theldrow

General feedback, questions, and the like

Moderator: gandreas

miyamoto

About quadparts of Theldrow

Post by miyamoto » Fri May 07, 2004 1:34 pm

I'm playing your old game Theldrow in Classic on Panther :)
It's difficult but I really enjoy it.
But I can't find last quadpart "Book"...
Where should I search?

gandreas
Immortal

Book location

Post by gandreas » Tue May 11, 2004 3:10 pm

You know, I don't actually remember.

There was one piece that was in the graveyard east of the town (across the river).

Another was in one of the monster warrens (sort of hidden inside a maze of rooms that had illusionary walls) - I think that was the candle. This was to the west of the tunnel from town to the castle.

There was another part in ant nests (also off the tunnel between town and the castle).

And I don't remember where the other one was.

It may take me some time to track down source (more importantly, track down the editor so I can go and look for myself, or, more accurately, finding a system that will run the editor so I can go and look for myself).

miyamoto

BOOK

Post by miyamoto » Thu May 13, 2004 1:09 pm

Thank you!!
Finally, I've got "Book"!!

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:27 am

AHHH! you got the book?!?
this game has been haunting me since i first played it in 1991, when i was 9 years old, even to this day, collecting the book has eluded me. did you have to collect your fathers notes and bind them somehow, i swear i pushed up against every surface in the game and tried every possible thign there was to try in every direction on every square of the map, but still to no avail, the closest i could get was making the bell say "it tolls strangley in here" (i suspected this was the portal to the other world)

what a devilish game :evil:
please, lay my battered soul to rest