Astrolgo bad data

gandreas software products on the iPhone/iPod touch
dr.geary
IQ Test: Orange

Astrolgo bad data

Post by dr.geary » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:18 pm

Thanks for the update to get the app working again (after the iOS 7.1 update). Perhaps you might need to look at this most recent build as it's reporting bad data. A 'Here and Now' chart for 23/3/2014 at 21:09 GMT, 51 N 37 2 W 1 shows the correct data on the Positions page and at the top of the Subject menu page but misplaces all the planets in the North Indian Vedic chart showing a Libra ascendant as Scorpio; putting Sun in Aries (currently it's at 9 degrees Pisces - using Lahiri); Mercury in Pisces (currently in Aquarius; Venus in Aquarius (currently in Capricorn); Jupiter in Cancer (currently in Gemini); and Saturn in Scorpio (currently in Libra). Moon, Mars, Ketu and Rahu display correctly. Lastly, this problem occurs only in the North Indian charts, NOT the South Indian. Many thanks. Hope this helps.

gandreas
Immortal

Re: Astrolgo bad data

Post by gandreas » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:55 am

Thanks for the detailed explanation of the problem - I'll hopefully be able to track this down for an upcoming minor release (which will deal with some minor UI issues)

dr.geary

Post by dr.geary » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:40 am

Thanks for the response. I've introduced the app to a few of my students, who prefer the North indian layout, so the update is anxiously awaited by them. Thanks again.

dr.geary

Post by dr.geary » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:22 pm

Is there any news on the minor release mentioned below? I am eagerly waiting to use an accurate north indian chart. Many thanks again.
gandreas wrote:Thanks for the detailed explanation of the problem - I'll hopefully be able to track this down for an upcoming minor release (which will deal with some minor UI issues)